With so many things to like about the new President-elect, my favorite is the reminder that it is our responsibility and honor to create and keep an eye on our Government. I think we, as a Nation, have forgotten that citizens make up this country. We shouldn't sit back and let others do this that and other, and then complain about it. Or let the Government pay our bills without changing our situation so we don't need that help any longer. We have become complacent and lazy quite honestly. Myself included. I will keep a better eye on DC and the actions of the United States Government.
Monday, November 10, 2008
May the Force be with you
With so many things to like about the new President-elect, my favorite is the reminder that it is our responsibility and honor to create and keep an eye on our Government. I think we, as a Nation, have forgotten that citizens make up this country. We shouldn't sit back and let others do this that and other, and then complain about it. Or let the Government pay our bills without changing our situation so we don't need that help any longer. We have become complacent and lazy quite honestly. Myself included. I will keep a better eye on DC and the actions of the United States Government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment