I hit the jackpot today in my internet wanderings. I added many more tiny house links in my voyeur spots and found this guy!! Tiny Texas Houses...dream fodder for sure!!! Love the artistic details, the romance, the ....everything. Tumbleweed Homes seem so sterile and gay New Yorker after seeing these houses.... I'm in love and I want one for my 40 acres and a garden in the mountains that I share with 3 friends.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
tiny motherload
I hit the jackpot today in my internet wanderings. I added many more tiny house links in my voyeur spots and found this guy!! Tiny Texas Houses...dream fodder for sure!!! Love the artistic details, the romance, the ....everything. Tumbleweed Homes seem so sterile and gay New Yorker after seeing these houses.... I'm in love and I want one for my 40 acres and a garden in the mountains that I share with 3 friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment