Hey- found these guys just when I was feeling trapped by the daily grind of school.... instead of worrying about what is wrong with me to have such a HUGE wanderlust, I am trying to accept that is the way I am, some people are and it's fine. I don't need to try to be a roots kind of gal, I'm a seed, traveling in the wind (well, in my mind anyway) Right now, I'm a weed, or a rhizome.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Inspiration often comes when you look for it!
Hey- found these guys just when I was feeling trapped by the daily grind of school.... instead of worrying about what is wrong with me to have such a HUGE wanderlust, I am trying to accept that is the way I am, some people are and it's fine. I don't need to try to be a roots kind of gal, I'm a seed, traveling in the wind (well, in my mind anyway) Right now, I'm a weed, or a rhizome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hello. who told you that you can't be a wandering gypsy? don't believe them! your whole job on this earth is to be exactly who you are. what ever that is. it's hard, isn't it?
finding who you are is the hard part i believe. and yeah, lots of people have told me that!
Post a Comment