Public health care option-- listen assholes, you don't want to pay for abortions, I don't want to pay for your problems due to a lazy life of Doritos and sitting on your ass but I'm going to have to and you are going to have to do stuff you don't want. This is what being a community is....
What amazes me is when I hear people saying they don't want to pay for education because their kids are out of school age now....okay, and I don't want to pay for your Social Security and Medicare cuz I'm not old yet. Does that make any sense? Besides the fact that great education could create a great country of good decision makers??? ugh. Looking out for others you may not even know is so hard for some people, it ruins my faith in humanity!
I don't want to fund a war that's been going on since the Crusades. Where is the box to check so your taxes don't fund that public option?
It also disgusts me to no end when people applaud after or during an execution. After humans killed off all our predators, we became predators upon ourselves. Do we have to have the prey instinct activated to feel alive?
Here is a picture just so I'm still slightly within my basic plan of only having nomadic experiences on this here blog.
1 comment:
i agree. and i don't want to fund the financial turnaround either.
Post a Comment