Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where you goin'?







I had a lovely walk with an old pal today, and she was talking about a job opportunity she had which would head her in the direction she wanted to be. I then asked, where did she want to be, career-wise. Which made me think-where did I want to be career-wise? I don't really have a career any more I guess. I've never been very career minded actually. I mostly have had jobs to pay for my art habit. I love cutting hairs, talking to the people, but even that is just a great creative way to pay for my home habit of cutting up fabric. I'm sort of like a career mom right now. Only its more of a volunteer position! Where do I want to be, how do I get there if I don't know where I'm headed?

I don't really have a destination, just a career wanderer I think.

No comments: